Wednesday 14 March 2012

This is me

This is me. I change things about my physical appearance every month or so. I can be very lazy. I get drunk way too much. Most people think I'm someone I'm not. Usually, I wish everyone would see me as someone I'm not. I get bored with life easily. I'm always fearful, although I don't know what about. I love music, although I'm afraid to express myself musically. I over analyse. I sometimes don't get out of bed until 4pm. I sometimes don't sleep. I eat out more than I eat home meals. I rarely get ill. I'm self-conscious. I love expensive vanilla fudge. I think religion and any type of spiritualism are a waste of time and effort. My room is usually a complete mess. I'm existential. I feel like I can't repay other people's kind acts. I never know what to get people for birthdays/Christmas. I'm extremely emotional, although I don't show it. I get attached to people too quickly for my own good. I'm destructive. I leave most things unfinished. I never feel like I have anything interesting to say. I would say that I have very few friends. I like attention. I like those rare times when you can just be with someone you really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment